Library computers are available at selected libraries. Access to computers is by booking only.
Please read the following information before signing in further down the page.
Access to computers is by booking only; drop-in sessions are unavailable. WiFi is also unavailable.
Printing and scanning facilities are unavailable.
Computers are available at the following libraries
Conditions of Use
- Computer sessions are 45 minutes. Sessions cannot be extended.
- Do not arrive for your booking until 10 minutes before the start as you will need to wait outside.
- Ensure you have your library card number with you. Staff will not be able to look it up.
- Computers are single person use for everyone aged 12 or over.
- The computers are self service only. Staff will not be able to assist.
- Printing and scanning facilities are unavailable.
- We cannot supply pens, paper, headphones and memory sticks. Please bring your own.
- While in our buildings please respect 2 metre social distancing at all times for the safety of yourself and our staff.
- Due to social distancing only a limited number of computers are available.
- Computers have been positioned to meet social distancing guidelines and will be cleaned after each customer session.
- Protect yourself and others from coronavirus. Please do not visit the library if you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus.
Book a Computer
Please select a library and login with your library card number and PIN below: more about your PIN.
Not a member? You can Join now but you will not be able to book a computer until you have received your library membership number.
Please select the 'Logout' button when you have finished.
We reserve the right to change, amend or cancel your bookings.