Warwickshire Libraries - Book a Computer
Conditions of Use
- Ensure you have your library card number with you. Staff will not be able to look it up.
- Computers are single person use for everyone aged 12 or over.
- Printing and scanning is available. There are instructions but staff support is limited. Book the Scanner PC to use this service.
- Bring your own pens, paper, headphones and memory sticks - we cannot supply them.
We will continue to keep you and our staff safe.
When you visit we ask you to:
- sanitise your hands
- choose to wear a mask
- respect the space of others
Adhere to the national restrictions and stay at home if you have any symptoms of coronavirus.
Book a Computer
Please select a library and login with your library card number and PIN below: more about your PIN.
Not a member? You can Join now but you will not be able to book a computer until you have received your library membership number.
Please select the 'Logout' button when you have finished.
We reserve the right to change, amend or cancel your bookings.